Friday, January 9, 2015

My Favourite Tarot Card

PAGE OF RODS

I have many tarot cards that I love like the Magician, Ace of Pentacles, 6 of Pentacles, and funny enough, the Death card, but the one that really stands out for me is the Page of Rods.

This card sometimes goes unnoticed, but whenever I pick this card I get a feeling of enthusiasm and excitement, along with a positive outlook and ability to see new ideas.  I always feel full of energy like I can do anything.

When you look at this card the child is shouting out to the world in a happy and positive way.  He holds one single rod in his right hand showing that he has the drive and power to move forward.  The sun hanging around his neck is a wonderful symbol of strength, joy, and new beginnings.  You could also look to the Sun tarot card for a fuller understanding of childlike fun and play.  The Page is a symbol of youth, so it could be about children, but I like to see it as the kid inside of all of us that has this amazing way of feeling excited about new ideas.

The colour in the card is red, orange, yellow adding to a feeling of inner creativity and passion.  You could also see the base chakra, 2nd chakra, and the 3rd chakra being associated with these 3 colours that are in full bloom where we feel grounded, creative, and powerful in who we are.  Rods represents the element of fire too.

When you pull this card in a reading expect a fun filled feeling that is full of childlike wonder with an enthusiastic approach to a positive way of living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment